Rainy Days


I love rainy days. Lots of people get glum when it rains outside, but not me, I love it. I think it's the most relaxing and calming kind of weather. It makes me feel like life is great when it rains outside. One of my favorite things about rainy days is that there is no obligation to go outside. When the sun is shining, I always feel as though I really should go and do something even if I don't feel like it. When it rains it's completely acceptable to stay in doors and hide away from the moisture. I love it.

Rainy days get me in the mood to read. I love reading all of the time, but rainy days make me read even more than usual. There is nothing in this world that is better than curling up in bed and diving into a book while the rain pounds against the window pane. If someone can think of something that is better than that, then I will give them 10 cookies.

I also love baking in the rain. It's so nice to put some cookies in the oven and open all the windows and smell the rain mixed in with the cookie smell. That's another weird thing that I do when it rains outside. I love to open all the windows instead of closing them. I don't even care if the floor gets wet. I love the sound too much to keep the windows closes. As long as there are no electrical outlets or things that can be damaged by water near the window, then those babies will be open.

Some baking inspiration here